We're releasing new endpoints and changes to existing endpoints to better help you administer your GitHub organizations and repositories.
- Review a user's permission level
- List outside collaborators
- Remove an outside collaborator
- Convert a member to an outside collaborator
- List pending organization invitations
- List pending team invitations
Changes to existing API endpoints
The Create team endpoint now offers the
maintainersparameter which will allow you to add team maintainers upon creation.
You can now use the
affiliationparameter with the List collaborators endpoint to filter a repository's collaborators by their affiliation type.
To access the Organization Membership APIs during the preview period, you must provide a custom media type in the
During the preview period, we may change aspects of these API methods based on developer feedback. If we do, we will announce the changes here on the developer blog, but we will not provide any advance notice.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!