- April 20, 2015
Two months ago, we announced the migration period for several API changes related to managing OAuth authorizations. As promised, the migration period concluded today, and these changes are now in effect for all requests.
If you used the updated Authorizations API during the migration period, you needed
to provide a custom media type in the
Now that the migration period has ended, you no longer need to pass this custom media type.
Instead, we recommend that you specify
v3 as the version in the
As always, if you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Integrations Pre-Release
April 25, 2017
- Protected Branches API - Dismiss Stale Reviews
April 20, 2017
- Announcing the new GitHub Developer Program
April 17, 2017
- Protected Branches API Pull Request Review Dismissal Restrictions
April 11, 2017
- Merge methods API is now official
April 7, 2017
- Organization Memberships API is now official
March 29, 2017
- Protected Branches API Admin Enforcement Updates
March 22, 2017
- Discontinue support for weak cryptographic standards
March 13, 2017