- April 20, 2015
Two months ago, we announced the migration period for several API changes related to managing OAuth authorizations. As promised, the migration period concluded today, and these changes are now in effect for all requests.
If you used the updated Authorizations API during the migration period, you needed
to provide a custom media type in the
Now that the migration period has ended, you no longer need to pass this custom media type.
Instead, we recommend that you specify
v3 as the version in the
As always, if you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Protected Branches API becomes an official part of API v3 on September 1st
June 16, 2017
- Specify a commit for a pull request review
May 30, 2017
- Preview Codes of Conduct API
May 23, 2017
- GitHub Apps (formerly Integrations) General Release
May 22, 2017
- Introducing GitHub Integration Partners
May 10, 2017
- Pull Request Reviews API becomes an official part of API v3
May 9, 2017
- Repository Collaborators API breaking change with Repository Invitation API becoming official on June 26
May 5, 2017
- Protected Branches API - Admin Enforcement Updates
May 2, 2017