- April 20, 2015
Two months ago, we announced the migration period for several API changes related to managing OAuth authorizations. As promised, the migration period concluded today, and these changes are now in effect for all requests.
If you used the updated Authorizations API during the migration period, you needed
to provide a custom media type in the
Now that the migration period has ended, you no longer need to pass this custom media type.
Instead, we recommend that you specify
v3 as the version in the
As always, if you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Protected Branches API Admin Enforcement Updates
March 22, 2017
- Discontinue support for weak cryptographic standards
March 13, 2017
- Community Health API Improvements
March 7, 2017
- New user blocking APIs and webhook
February 28, 2017
- API changes for Community Health
February 9, 2017
- New Webhooks for Projects
January 24, 2017
- Audit outside collaborators for two-factor authentication
January 16, 2017
- Update to organization and team invitations APIs
January 12, 2017