- April 20, 2015
Two months ago, we announced the migration period for several API changes related to managing OAuth authorizations. As promised, the migration period concluded today, and these changes are now in effect for all requests.
If you used the updated Authorizations API during the migration period, you needed
to provide a custom media type in the
Now that the migration period has ended, you no longer need to pass this custom media type.
Instead, we recommend that you specify
v3 as the version in the
As always, if you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- User Migration API public beta
May 24, 2018
- Request further actions from a check run
May 23, 2018
- Marketplace API Out of Preview
May 22, 2018
- Additional endpoints available for GitHub Apps
May 21, 2018
- New Checks API public beta
May 7, 2018
- Staying on Top of Changes in GraphQL
May 3, 2018
- The GraphQL API Now Supports GitHub Apps
April 30, 2018
- Announcing the deprecation of GitHub Services
April 25, 2018