- April 20, 2015
Two months ago, we announced the migration period for several API changes related to managing OAuth authorizations. As promised, the migration period concluded today, and these changes are now in effect for all requests.
If you used the updated Authorizations API during the migration period, you needed
to provide a custom media type in the
Now that the migration period has ended, you no longer need to pass this custom media type.
Instead, we recommend that you specify
v3 as the version in the
As always, if you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Preview the GraphQL API for Checks
July 11, 2018
- New API parameters for project card archiving
June 27, 2018
- New endpoints to find app installations
June 15, 2018
- Global node IDs become an official part of REST API v3
May 30, 2018
- User Migration API public beta
May 24, 2018
- Request further actions from a check run
May 23, 2018
- Marketplace API Out of Preview
May 22, 2018
- Additional endpoints available for GitHub Apps
May 21, 2018