- April 20, 2015
Two months ago, we announced the migration period for several API changes related to managing OAuth authorizations. As promised, the migration period concluded today, and these changes are now in effect for all requests.
If you used the updated Authorizations API during the migration period, you needed
to provide a custom media type in the
Now that the migration period has ended, you no longer need to pass this custom media type.
Instead, we recommend that you specify
v3 as the version in the
As always, if you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Helium and GitHub partner to streamline connected hardware development
August 17, 2017
- Breaking changes to creating webhooks via the API
August 9, 2017
- Preview team review requests API
July 26, 2017
- Upcoming routing changes for GitHub Apps (formerly Integrations)
July 19, 2017
- Repository API - read and replace topics for a repository
July 17, 2017
- Installations API - updated routes for adding or removing a repository
June 30, 2017
- Protected Branches API becomes an official part of API v3 on September 1st
June 16, 2017
- Specify a commit for a pull request review
May 30, 2017