- April 20, 2015
Two months ago, we announced the migration period for several API changes related to managing OAuth authorizations. As promised, the migration period concluded today, and these changes are now in effect for all requests.
If you used the updated Authorizations API during the migration period, you needed
to provide a custom media type in the
Now that the migration period has ended, you no longer need to pass this custom media type.
Instead, we recommend that you specify
v3 as the version in the
As always, if you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Introducing new ways to build with GitHub Enterprise 2.12
December 13, 2017
- Deprecation of performed_via_integration key
November 29, 2017
- Ending the License API preview
November 28, 2017
- Preview the new Repository Transfer API
November 9, 2017
- Archiving repositories
November 8, 2017
- Deprecation reminder for certain GitHub Apps events, keys, and routing
October 26, 2017
- Additional endpoints available for GitHub Apps
October 20, 2017
- Nested Teams API Preview has new privacy defaults
October 13, 2017