- April 20, 2015
Two months ago, we announced the migration period for several API changes related to managing OAuth authorizations. As promised, the migration period concluded today, and these changes are now in effect for all requests.
If you used the updated Authorizations API during the migration period, you needed
to provide a custom media type in the
Now that the migration period has ended, you no longer need to pass this custom media type.
Instead, we recommend that you specify
v3 as the version in the
As always, if you have any feedback, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Postponing stricter validation
November 7, 2018
- GitHub Services Brownout Updates and Timeline
November 5, 2018
- Improved Experience for Marketplace Pending Order Changes
October 31, 2018
- Webhook Log Retention Limited to 30 Days
October 25, 2018
- Preview more complete workflows for Pull Requests in GraphQL
October 24, 2018
- Introducing the GitHub API Development and Support Forum
October 18, 2018
- Improvements to the Deployment Statuses API
October 16, 2018
- Additional endpoints available for GitHub Apps
October 11, 2018