Adding an integration to Works with GitHub
Note: We no longer support GitHub Services as of October 1, 2018, and GitHub Services will stop working on January 31, 2019. Please see the blog post for details. You can use the Replacing GitHub Services guide to help you update your services to webhooks.
You can add integrations to Works with GitHub, a page that showcases products that work with GitHub for users to explore.
- Navigate to https://github.com/works-with.
- At the bottom of the page, click List your integration on Works with GitHub.
- In "Name of your integration", type the name of your integration.
- In the "Category" dropdown, select the category that best describes the main functionality of your integration.
- In "App's website URL", type the URL of your integration.
- In "Description", type a description of your integration.
- Click Submit for review.
Adding logos to your Works with GitHub integration
When adding an integration to Works with GitHub, you're required to provide a logo image. After submitting your integration for review, you'll have the option to upload a logo. After submitting your integration for review, you can also add a logo by clicking Edit your listing on Works with GitHub. The image file must be less than 1MB.
Note: You can only edit your Works with GitHub listing while it's in review. Once your integration has been added to Works with GitHub, you'll need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes. Each Friday, GitHub reviews and updates Works with GitHub.