After registering a GitHub App, you can modify your app's permissions.
Note: Updated permissions won't take effect on a user's installation until the user approves the changes.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click GitHub Apps.
- Select the GitHub App whose permissions you want to change.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Modify the permissions you'd like to change. For each type of permission, select either "Read-only", "Read & write", or "No access" from the dropdown.
- Click Update integration permissions.