Setting a GitHub Marketplace listing's pricing plan
After listing your app and agreeing to the Marketplace Developer Agreement, you can set pricing plans for your app.
Note: Once a pricing plan is published, it can't be edited. Instead, you'll need to retire the pricing plan. Users who are on the retired pricing plan will continue to use it until they opt out and move onto a new pricing plan.
For more information on pricing plans, see "About GitHub Marketplace pricing plans."
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
Depending on the GitHub Marketplace listing whose pricing plan you're setting, click either OAuth Apps or GitHub Apps.
Tip: You can also set a listing's pricing plan by navigating to https://github.com/marketplace/manage.
Select the app listing whose pricing plan you'd like to add.
- Click Edit Marketplace listing.
- Click the Plans & pricing tab to add a pricing plan for your app.
- In "Plan name", type the plan name for your app.
- In the "Pricing model" dropdown, select the type of pricing model for your app and add additional information for the pricing model if necessary.
- In "Short description", type a short description of the pricing plan for your listing.
- Optionally, type additional information for your pricing plan in the plan bullet fields.
Click Save this plan.
Tip: You can preview the plan in GitHub Marketplace by clicking Preview changes.