Adding an integration to Works with GitHub
You can add integrations you own to Works with GitHub.
- Navigate to https://github.com/works-with.
- At the bottom of the page, click List your integration on Works with GitHub.
- In "Name of your integration", type the name of your integration.
- In the "Category" dropdown, select the category that best describes the main functionality of your integration.
- In "App's website URL", type the URL of your integration.
- In "Description", type a description of your integration.
- Click Submit for review.
Adding logos to your Works with GitHub integration
When adding an integration to Works with GitHub, you're required to provide a logo image. After submitting your integration for review, you'll have the option to upload a logo. After submitting your integration for review, you can also add a logo by clicking Edit your listing on Works with GitHub. The image file must be less than 1MB.
Note: You can only edit your Works with GitHub listing while it's in review. Once your integration has been added to Works with GitHub, you'll need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes. Each Friday, GitHub reviews and updates Works with GitHub.